Monday, March 11, 2013

Pakistani Famous Model & Actress Anita Ayub Photos

Anita Ayub “I was more of a hit as a controversial model”

Anita Ayub said: I was never a hit. Neither as a model on the ramp nor on the screen as an actresses in India or in Pakistan. I guess I was more of a hit as a controversial model because of my interviews and as a person people always wanted to hate me because.
I was doing and saying things which many people wanted to but could not. Mein nay kon sa teer mara tha. Whether a hit or not Anita Ayubs name despite her being in oblivion for two-and-a-half years, still strikes a chord. She remains a photographers delight with her beautiful hazel, sultry eyes that add an aura of mystery to her personality.
Mother of a one-year-old boy, she still has the looks of the early 80s when she first stepped on the catwalk. Her popularity even today is such that a bhuttay wala on the roadside recognizes her.

On April 13 95 Anita left for New York, where she got married and settled down, the day she completed television serial Doosra Raasta. She was here recently for her sister Ambers wedding and to meet her family. In a way she internationally disappeared for these was no publicity or any news about
her where about for the tabloid press to fall on. I was a horrible actress and nobody here would tolerate me on the screen. She candidly admits I knew I had to learn some acting skills so I went to Indias Taneja Institute to attend a few courses in the field. Obviously I had to stay some where, so, a paying guest accommodation had to be arranged for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment